This is not too tart or too sweet. Use 100% agave tequila suggested. For the sweetness I used honey - gives the perfect balance, I don't like anything too sweet with alcohol, it overwhelms the taste buds.
Don't you just love the texture and color that the kiwi gives the drink!
Frozen Tropical Margarita:
1. Makes two - Start with two organic kiwis, one organic orange, two limes, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 1/2 tablespoons of 100% agave tequila, sea salt topping (enough for two glasses, about 1 tablespoon), and ice.
2. Juice the orange, cut the kiwis, juice the limes, add the tequila and pour the honey all in one blender, and don't forget to reserve some slices of kiwi, orange, and lime for garnish.
3. Fill the blender with ice. Crush and mush to desired consistency.
4. Salt your mugs - first dip them in the fruit juice made from cutting fruit on your board, then wait 15 seconds, (the sugar in the fruit juice will become sticky so the salt will stick to it better) and then put the salt on a plate and tap your mug rim into the salt.
5. Now pour your blender mixture into (preferably cold) ice glasses and garnish with the reserved fruit pieces. Walla!